Safeguarding Support Limited is a multi-award winning company providing specialist safeguarding training, audits, supervision, policy development and advice to the education sector.
The team at Safeguarding Support Ltd is committed to provide professional, effective support to those educational professionals working to promote the welfare of children.
Put simply, we care about the people who care.
A world in which all children are protected from abuse, regardless of any personal or social characteristics, and that the welfare of children is paramount.
Safeguarding Support Ltd was founded in 2015 by highly respected Safeguarding Consultant Yvonne Sinclair. Based in West Yorkshire, we serve hundreds of clients throughout England.
We are proud of our award winning achievements
- NSPCC Approved Trainer
- Keighley and Airedale Business Award for New Business of the Year
- Special Recognition for Small Business of the Year
- Leading Specialists in Safeguarding Audits
- Digital Enterprise TOP 100, Leeds City
The company is led by Yvonne Sinclair, for whom safeguarding is a passion. Yvonne is a well-respected Safeguarding Consultant who has a wealth of safeguarding and child protection experience. She developed the role of National Safeguarding Officer for a children’s charity, and was responsible for leading and developing safeguarding compliance, policy and training for staff and volunteers working 1-2-1 with children.
- AET qualified
- Awarded NSPCC ‘Certification of Competence for Child Protection and Safeguarding’
- Trained in child protection by the NSPCC
- Accredited Safer Recruitment Consortium Trainer
- Member of:
- The Association of Child Protection Professionals (formerly BASPCAN)
- Child Protection in Education (CAPE)
Yvonne’s recruitment ethos is simple – she focuses on working collaboratively with passionate professionals, and the high standards she has for herself extend naturally to her staff.
Meet the team...
What makes us come to work every day energised and ready to do our best is working with people like YOU. We have so much respect for those on the front line of safeguarding and child protection. Each member of staff at Safeguarding Support Ltd is dedicated to supporting you in your setting.
We are always interested in hearing from passionate safeguarding practitioners who share in our vision.