KCSiE 23 states the DSL should take lead responsibility for online safety and understanding the filtering & monitoring systems.
***FREE FOR PACKAGE MEMBERS***
This CPD session will raise awareness of the importance of meeting the latest DfE Digital and technology standards in school.
We will look at:
- Roles and responsibilities of governors, SLT, DSL and staff
- Identify the difference between reviewing and checking systems
- Effective blocking without having an impact on teaching, learning or school administration
- Guidance on appropriate filtering and monitoring
- Reporting and recording
- Cyber security standards
And much more!
There will be opportunity to discuss impact and guidance for both operational and strategic perspectives.
Maximum of 2 free places per school.
Following the session, attendees will receive a Participation Certificate and links to useful guidance and support.
Attendees should have read Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023 and the DfE Meeting Digital and Technology Standards in Schools and Colleges.
Who should attend this course?
- Designated Safeguard Leads
- Trustees for Safeguarding
- Nominated Safeguarding Governors
- Senior Leadership Team
- ICT Team Members
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads